Monday, January 11, 2010

Introduction

Part 1:
Hey my name is Ariel, I graduated from Blaine this year and am now attending WCC to eventually get a degree in nursing. I think I want to be a pediatrics nurse, I love kids and would love to work with them. I want to travel as much as I possibly can before I get my career going, and experience new places and people. I love listening to music and being with my family and friends. Summer time is my favorite time of year, i love camping and being outside. My favorite sports to play are softball and basketball. I put my family before anything. Both my family and boyfriend are so supportive of me and help me out whenever I need it. I love to learn about new things and am excited to see what the future has in store for me:)


Part 2:
The writing I do most frequently is texing, letters, myspace/facebook comments and lists.
One type of writing I do alot is texting. I do this everyday, usually wherever I am. I use it as a way to keep in touch, whether it be long conversations or just a simple few words. It's an easy way to communicate pretty fast, and directly.
This kind of writing allows me to write whatever I want without being graded or having to follow a criteria. Texting could get in the way of school work, even driving or regular work, it's probably not always the safest form of writing, but it seems to be a pretty popular form of communication, expecially among teenagers. This writing functions in my life by letting me talk to my friends and family and staying in contact with people I enjoy talking to.

No comments:

Post a Comment