Monday, January 11, 2010

A little something about me

I'm sorry if my intro is late. I was sick the whole week.


My name is Maria Gasacao and I'm a freshman here at Whatcom Community College. I was born and raised in the Philippines by my grandparents. My mother decided to take us here in the United States and finish our studies. Me and my brother moved here last April of 2008. I finished my senior year in Ferndale High School. The only thing that I hate about Washington is the weather since it wasn't my idea to live here. I am trying to finish my pre-requisites for the Nursing and hopefully get into WCC's Nursing Program. As of the moment, I work as an Assistant nurse or caregiver in Christian Health Care Center in Lynden. I love my job even though it gets really busy. Taking care of people and helping others are the reasons why I want to become a Nurse; although, I'm afraid of blood. I love dancing, drawing, swimming and listening to music. Swimming is the only sport that I know. I'm not really into sports. I love to sing when I'm in the shower because that's the only place where I could sing my heart out. People's first impression about me is that I'm shy and quiet which is probably true but once people get to know me they'll see that I talk a lot and I open up easily.

Honestly, I love to write even though I'm not good at it. I love blogging because it is my way of expressing what I feel and letting all those emotions out. I have a multiply account which serves as my website/online journal. Writing academically frustrates me since I have to follow all these rules. I text a lot but I don't really use my email since most of my friends are on facebook. I only use my email account for important stuff. I am determined to learn and become a good writer in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment