Monday, January 11, 2010

me

Part 1) Hello, my name is Hope White. (this is late because I was having tech difficulties) I am a junior at Lynden High School. This is my first year of part time running start, but it's my second quarter. I have always lived in Washington, but thankfully I have had the chance to visit around. My favorite place I've been to is Texas I love the heat, swimming, visiting family and friends. I like the way everyone calls me baby/baby girl:] and how cheap everything is down their. I have the appearance of being reserved and dignified, which I can be, but if I'm doing something I love you'll see my wild side. Having fun is one of my top priorities:) My favorite time is definitely in the summer. I love it when we have a big group get together and play volleyball, ultimate Frisbee/football, badminton, and soccer. (baseball, is to slow) I love playing an intense game of tackle football with the girls if I can round up some serious players. Basketball gives me a thrill, so I play at every opportunity. Which included playing in 105 degree weather barefoot on broken concrete for four hours in Texas.
I love the beach, walking on railroad tracks, chilling around a camp/bonfire, walking anywhere especially at night, sleeping outside on the trampoline, dogs, kids, fishing, canoing, fast driving, sprinklers, texting cooking, drawing, sleepovers, Killer Uno on teams, the wii, halo3odst, need for speed, stronghold crusader, Age of Empires, and Call of duty, (I like watching more than playing.) ''pulling all nighters.'' I like music, free dancing. I play the piano and the harp by ear but I'm not a musician. Theirs more but I'm getting bored of writing about me.
Part 2) My writing is basically texting, and stuff I have to do for school, every once in a while I'll write a song or poem my inspiration comes from singing in the shower:] I don't need inspiration to write songs or poems I just can and they flow and rhyme perfectly. I'm not a hearts n flowers type of person, but I do enjoy quotes that offer wisdom that successful people have said. I don't have a myspace because I find it a waste of time, and thats me in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment